- About Us
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
Swecha LiveCD - June 2006 is available for download
Swecha LiveCD is a Telugu localised operating system that runs entirely from a CDROM. It does not require any installation on the hard disk. Common tasks such as writing and printing documents, browsing the web, sending/receiving emails, chatting, editing graphics etc. can all be in Telugu from the LiveCD. Optionally, you can install the operating system onto the hard disk.
Highlights of the 'June 2006' release are:
- Speech assistance using screen reader and Telugu text-to-speech
- Installation to hard disk
- All packages updated to their newer versions
- More Telugu GNOME translations
- Telugu localised Firefox
- Several bugs from earlier release were fixed
One can either download or order it.
Sunil Mohan Adapa